Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Tuesdays are for dumb people

Ever have one of those days where you look around and think that all the drivers around you are doing dumb things? You know, when someone almosts hits you, and then 1/2 mile down the road another person almost hits you...

That was my day.

I also went to Erika's photo studio at Worc State and took some pics of the current jewelry I have. She is awesome and I am excited about the pics - I will post them in a few days.

I recently downloaded some songs from my youth and have been playing them incessantly all weekend continuing through today...True Faith and Perfect Kiss from New Order, Under the Milky Way from The Church. I also got a song called Save Me from Aimee Mann which I love. And Wonderwall covered by Ryan Adams. Ahhh....my youth...I am being reflective on the cusp of turning 35.

Here is my pincushion progress: See the big bin with the blanks and the few that are in different stages of completion

Let me simply say that my life around here right now is stressful. This who know me understand what that means.

I worked on lots of stART sruff today - worked on the website long-term plan - pain in the ass!

Dan's Dan treated us to Moe's for dinner tonight - I had a tofu quesadilla - it was yummy! I keep forgetting to take pics of my food adventures in Worcester - sorry Scott!

Pretty scary that it's late and I crave some junkfood; the best I can find in my house is some nuked edamame and a Pepsi. What have I turned into??? Where is the Ben & Jerry's??

No comments: