Monday, March 19, 2007

it's been a long time

I am making a new pact with myself that I NEED to at least type a few lines about my day, everyday. I mean EVERY day.
I have the worst time trying to keep any kind of schedule or routine...geez. I think I have so much mentally going on I get overwhelmed knowing where to even begin.

So, with that out of the way...
I got the styrofoam balls out today and my outrageous goal for the week is going to be to felt at least the background layer of roving on 42 pincushions. So why am I on the computer????? Because after only 4, my wrist is killing. Ethan did help me with the first step today and that was a huge help! That's my good crafty boy. He did tell me today he wanted to live with me forever; good boy...

I am oddly full of energy and worked on stART stuff for what seems like 4 or 5 hours today - learning how to enter info into the artists' database. It definately saves a step for me.

No cooking today - we went to Qdoba where Dan ordered Ethan and I a Naked Burrito with chicken (I ALWAYS get vegetarian burritos) so the chicken was grooooossssss -yuck.
On the plus side, we went to Cold Stone Creamery (the bribe for Ethan to agree to go out) and I actually ordered my OWN (small) ice cream (cake batter with a brownie). Ethan got a dark chocolate with a brownie - the woman was so impressed when Ethan insisted it be DARK chocolate that she ended up giving me his for free - very nice. I think she is the owner of that franchise and she was super nice...

Otherwise in my life I feel mildly sad with some other garbage going on. Sometimes I want to just go away on a long trip and try to sort it all out - but when will I learn I don't have to have it all figured out?

No comments: