Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Headache Hangover

Ugh - it's 5am and I am finally coming down after a bad headache day. Monday I woke up feeling bad and it just got to worse. Took my ususal meds, thanked Dan for being able to watch Ethan all day and couched myself until I finally dragged myself up to bed at 9:30.
Sunday night the playgroup mommies went out to eat and I had 3 white Russians. Now normally I would blame this headeache on liquor but it really wasn't THAT kind of headache. Actually, it got bad when we drove 35 mins to the restaurant and because I sat in front, I was turned around chatting the whole way which made me a tad carsick.
So I don't know - I'm thinking this is the hormone migraine as the Relpax worked pretty good; if it was just a tension variety, the Relpax would just meake me sick.

OK - so to go on and on...
Here it is 5:am Tuesday and since I slept off and on all day yesterday, I woke up at 4am today ready to go (with a hangover headache but still functioning).
So I am going to work on the silk painting I started a few days ago and perhaps today I will get some work done on some earrings. Natalie is going to come by tonight and learn how to make them with me - that will be fun. Plus - Dharia and I discussed that I probably bring back earrings to my product line as they really are my constant seller even though i LOATHE making them. It sucks when your "cash cow" item is the best seller.
Pics of the silk soon.

No comments: