Thursday, October 29, 2009

Fall Blahs...


It's Fall. It's cold and I do not like the cold nor the layers required to stay warm in my 59 degree house.

Besides the usual stuff going on I am finally working on a project I started last year with Scott Holloway - kind of the beginning of a larger project I hope to complete in a year: large scale jewelry pieces focusing on an art pieces by local artists.
I had Scott paint my eye, really close up - it has amazing detail!!! Gorgeous, really. My Dad cut the wood it is painted on and when I showed him the piece yesterday he asked "how did he imprint the image on the wood?" because he couldn't believe it was painted!!!
So I've been working the past few days getting that started.
The pic is not very good...still working on editing using my phone and NO Photoshop, grrrrrrr. I dunno if I'm going to be able to handle this laptop thing...

No comments: